Tuesday, August 24, 2010

stupid pool














Construction is going very slow.  It makes one question the wisdom of installing a pool during the summer. Actually it makes one wonder why this wasn't done about a month ago.  When it was supposed to be done.














The outdoor kitchen has plumbing but that's about it.















The tiles that edge the pool are gorgeous. Chad (WAS Design) pretty much picked them out. He's the man with the vision.















Here's the last sleeve of my Derby shrug sitting on top of the tiles.  They are more blue than in this picture. The glaze has a lot of variation and a touch of gold and brown.

1 comment:

  1. Poooooool... I'd kill for a pool. I really miss swimming. I had a phone interview yesterday for a sales position at Minitab, and as much as I have no interest whatsoever in sales, and being in sales would kill any soul I could have ever possibly had, they have an on site pool... This is a very difficult choice.

    Oh, and I love the color of that yarn!

    ReplyDelete